YEAR END PARTY!
Are you all having rocket withdrawal symptoms now that AeroPac's rocket season
Well.....there is one way to help with that and that is show and
tell with our friends and lots of food. AeroPac's year end party will be held
on December 4th from 11-3 pm at
Pizza Orgasmica and
Brewing Company located at 812 Fourth Street in San Rafael (parking on Fifth
There is a HUGE room in the back of the restaurant that will
hold us and our new projects for next season we are all working on. Come share
good times with friends, lots of pizza, salads and sodas and just have a great
However, if you want beer (which I'm sure many of you will)
you will have to go out to the full bar and order some of their delicious
freshly brewed beer and pay for those yourself.
There will be a BOD
meeting from 11 to 12 and everyone is welcome to join that as well.
not, start showing up at noon and the food will probably start coming around
12:30 or 1.
Look forward to seeing many of you at the party.
Don't forget to bring extra money for your raffle tickets. There will be lots
of good prizes.
ALSO - this is a great time to bring rocketry stuff you want to swap or even exchange
for extra beer/raffle money!
Please email Becky Green email@example.com
to RSVP! DO IT!!
Winter News Letter for 2016!
AeroPac 2016-20 Schedule
- All of AeroPac's launches are Research (or EX)
- Daily Waiver is 30,000ft AGL with a two hour
146,000ft AGL window on Saturday morning from 9:00am to 11:00am
- AeroPac launches are be held under TRA Research Safety Code
- Flights over 35,000' must obtain AeroPAC's approval
- Flights over 50,000' must ALSO obtain Tripoli approval -Section 5
- Club members meetings will be held at the launches on Saturday after the day waiver closes.
- Spectators must stay clear of the launch pads and any area where people are prepping research rockets and/or motors.
- Saturday (and sometimes Friday) Night launch with 7,500ft MSL (4,000 ft AGL) waiver, J motors and under. All HPR rockets must carry visible strobes.