Winter News Letter for 2016!
Aeropac Equipment Cleaning Party - Saturday April
It's time to get our launch equipment
back to tip-top shape!
So the cleaning party is Saturday April 22th starting
around 10AM to around 2PM.
This is when we go through all the gear in the
Aeropac trailer and make sure it's in working order.
So we need YOUR HELP!
Last year we have a good group of folks out with plenty of help so everyone
had time to socialize.
1 - Clean all
2 - Make sure the pads are in working order
3 - Check batteries
to see how they look
4 - Generator check and chargers, other gear
Check launch equipment and test
Where it is? Lynn
Cominsky has graciously agreed to host the party again! Thank you! Here are
We will have food including pizza lunch!
AeroPac 2016-20 Schedule
- All of AeroPac's launches are Research (or EX)
- Daily Waiver is 30,000ft AGL with a two hour
146,000ft AGL window on Saturday morning from 9:00am to 11:00am
- AeroPac launches are be held under TRA Research Safety Code
- Flights over 35,000' must obtain AeroPAC's approval
- Flights over 50,000' must ALSO obtain Tripoli approval -Section 5
- Club members meetings will be held at the launches on Saturday after the day waiver closes.
- Spectators must stay clear of the launch pads and any area where people are prepping research rockets and/or motors.
- Saturday (and sometimes Friday) Night launch with 7,500ft MSL (4,000 ft AGL) waiver, J motors and under. All HPR rockets must carry visible strobes.