Spring News Letter for 2017!
Aeronaut 2017 is just around the corner?
your birds ready?
Have you signed up on the
duty roster? Seriously,
the strength of the club is in how we contribute to the launches! Sign up
- All of AeroPac's launches are Research (or EX)
- Daily Waiver is 30,000ft AGL with a two hour
146,000ft AGL window on Saturday morning from 9:00am to 11:00am
- AeroPac launches are be held under TRA Research Safety Code
- Flights over 35,000' must obtain AeroPAC's approval
- Flights over 50,000' must ALSO obtain Tripoli approval -Section 5
- Club members meetings will be held at the launches on Saturday after the day waiver closes.
- Spectators must stay clear of the launch pads and any area where people are prepping research rockets and/or motors.
- Saturday (and sometimes Friday) Night launch with 7,500ft MSL (4,000 ft AGL) waiver, J motors and under. All HPR rockets must carry visible strobes.