FALL Newsletter for 2017
(but wait there's more)
Fall Newsletter Volume 2!!
All of AeroPac's launches are Research (or EX)
Daily Waiver is 60,000ft AGL
ARLISS/XPRS the military wants to do some training with GPS jamming so they
don't want us to encroach on their MOA. So no high flights (above 60k) for us
until next year
- Flights over 35,000' must obtain AeroPAC's approval
- Flights over 50,000' must ALSO obtain Tripoli approval -Section 5
- Club members meetings will be held at the launches on Saturday after the day waiver closes.
- Spectators must stay clear of the launch pads and any area where people are prepping research rockets and/or motors.
- Saturday (and sometimes Friday) Night launch with 7,500ft MSL (4,000 ft AGL) waiver, J motors and under. All HPR rockets must carry visible strobes.